Thursday, June 12, 2008

L0st, h0m3 b!tteR Hom3

Father's Day is just around the corner.. To me, I feel like I doesn't have a dad(although I have).. He doesn't speak to me.. Even if he opens his mouth to talk to me, he's actually scolding me.. Its rather than he didn't say a word to me.. But since that day I told him bout my result, he didn't even talk/scold me.. It continued for 2 weeks! I'm really sad and don't know what to do... I know I disappointed him, but I really did try my best... No matter how I say/tell my mum and dad that I tried my best, they'll say, "I didn't even saw you holding a book before! What you know is just play! You are throwing money to the sea! " Do I really need to hold a book infront of them showing them I am HOLDING A BOOK NOW???!!! Why should I show unnecessary doing/act infront of them? Does it mean that everytime when I do something, I have to do it infront of them?!! Nonsense right?! I felt hurt by my parents words.. It makes me feel like leaving this home.. Why my sis and bro doesn't get the same scolding as me? Why my dad can tell jokes to my sis? My dad didn't even call my name before..I guess I'll never hear it forever... Why I have this kind of family? Why!!! Everytime when I think bout what my parents talk bout/say bout me( normally bad things), I'll cry to sleep.. Do I deserve such thing? I didn't harm anyone before.. But why god treat me like that? Home seet home?? Where do I find?

No comments: